This story is about Eve, a world-class woman, who went from hating sex to having seven orgasms in half an hour.
Eve is the most sensational woman I know. She loves to talk about sex, and because she works with big data she adores to make charts of everything. Including orgasms.
She told me one day:
Listen, I think there is something strange about Viberry. I orgasm differently. Faster…
The first time she touched her clitoris with the Viberry, she needed 8 minutes to orgasm. It was normal, she had told me. She usually needs about 10 minutes to climax.
To her surprise, after masturbating rather intensely. Every day. And she noticed something strange.
Almost without fail, she got an orgasm around the 30-second mark.
THE EXPLANATION FOR THE 30” ORGASM
You’ve probably heard of Pavlov’s drooling dogs.
In his experiment, the Russian scientist found that when he rang a bell each time before he fed a dog, the dog no longer salivated in response to the food, but also to the bell. This is called classical conditioning.
To understand this better, psychologists went a bit further and made an experiment with a human.
THE “LITTLE ALBERT” EXPERIMENT
The “Little Albert” experiment was a famous psychology experiment conducted by behaviorist John B. Watson and graduate student Rosalie Raynor. Watson was interested in taking Pavlov’s drooling dogs research further to show that emotional reactions could be classically conditioned in people.
The participant in the experiment was a child that Watson and Rayner called “Albert B.”, but is known popularly today as Little Albert.
At the beginning of the experiment, Albert was presented with a white rat, a dog, a white rabbit, and a mask of Santa Claus among other things.
The lad was unafraid of everything and was, in fact, really taken with the rat.
Then every time the baby touched the animals, scientists struck a metal bar behind him, creating a startlingly loud bang.
The sound freaked out the child and soon, like Pavlov’s dogs, Little Albert grew terrified of the rat, and Santa’s mask, and even a fur coat, which he associated with the rat.
THE SAME HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE THE BRUSH:
Your body registers that timer and pushes you to orgasm before it gets interrupted by it.
- The 2-minute timer will make you orgasm around the 2-minute mark.
- The 30-second timer will make you orgasm around the 30-second mark.
In practical terms, this means fast orgasms and closing the ORGASM GAP between you and your partner.
On average, women need around 18 minutes to orgasm, while men only need around 5. Since you’ll orgasm faster because of the brushes timer, you’ll be able to have more satisfying sex with your partner.
WHICH TOOTHBRUSH DO I RECOMMEND? ▼
- 30 SECOND TIMER: Want something strong? Get the Oral-B 1000 (Pro 750 in Europe). It has 8.800 rotations per minute and a 30-second timer. — US $49.99 / UK from £40.76 / DE from € 34,99
- (!) More expensive Professional Care toothbrushes are not stronger, they just have special features (3D pulsation, Bluetooth) that are not relevant for us.
- 2 MINUTE TIMER: Want something affordable? The Oral-B Vitality is reasonably cheap and rechargeable. With 7.600 rotations per minute, it’s still stronger than the Magic Wand (6.000 rpm) and it comes in a big variety of colors, a 2-minute timer, and an attractive price. — US $26.21 / UK £17.56 / DE € 17,99
- Tip: Braun Oral-B products are often on sale. Search for promotions in your country.